Hey Everybody we are moving back to Colorado!! It's official now. We are so excited to be going back to be closer to family and friends. I can't wait to take Sophie out in the snow!! There are some things I will miss about San Diego. Our ward here was great and I can't complain about never having to scrap ice off my windshield... but it's something I can manage and live with. We aren't going to be moving till after the holidays...probably January/February sometime. We will keep you posted.....

Sophie helped me put up the Christmas tree.....well sordov.... She mostly wanted to suck on the ornaments...but what's new!
They make stuffed animals bigger than my 7 month old!
2 comments:
I think we can officially call the stuffed animal Austin. :) Are those sophie's christmas presents under the tree?
That is so exciting. It is always nice to be close to family. I'm sure Marcia will love being able to see Sophie more often (and you).
Post a Comment