Monday, June 8, 2009

1 Year well Check

I thought that I would let everyone know that we had Sophie's one year well check. She was 29 1/2 (55%) and 17 lbs 10 oz (4%). The way Bryce and I figure she'll be 15-16 months before we can turn her around in her car seat. Bummer for me because it would be easier to throw her crackers if she was facing the other way. (he he) We also had her immunizations, but just like last time she was happy as a clam by the time we were on our way home. I just want you to know that it is really hard to find clothes for a baby who has this discrepancy in height and weight. The thing were most proud of though is that we FINALLY got her in #3 diapers. It's the small things that we are proud of most. I am also trying to get her off baby food.....and its going very slowly. She still loves her purees, hated any of the third foods I gave her, so we are trying just table food with an occasional puree for nutrition sake. Since I am a first time parent if anybody has any suggestions about that or how to stop her from throwing her food across the kitchen let me know. (I'm especially tired of cleaning up the walls). Anyway, that is all that is new for now. Later.

Sophie was playing with her brush and then seem to have lost it.......I wonder where??


Uncle Jeff and Sophie on mother's day. She loves to be on anyone's shoulders...except maybe Grandpa Hatch since she couldn't figure out how to hold on to his hair (he doesn't have any)


Sophie and dad playing musical chairs. Sophie just kept going around and around.

No comments: