Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What day is iT?

Hey everyone,

So it has been a long time since I've blogged. I have to say that busy is an understatement because we have moved into our "project" house. We "officially" signed the paper in August, did not move until the first of September and it has been nonstop work since....and it takes longer because of Sophie. She is becoming our little helper...not always in the most efficient ways though. We are just enjoying her immensely because she is so funny. She has got this huge vocabulary and pretty much knows all the names of our family members including "an minnie" (Aunt Mandy) or "autin" (cousin Austin). There is so much I could tell you about her but instead I hope you will enjoy the pictures. By the way she as made it over 20 lbs. Yea!



The new house. We had it recarpeted and painted in order to move in...but there is still kitchen and bathroom makeovers coming. Also landscaping is needed.


She really tries to help.....but this was her empyting the food pantry shelf minutes after I put everything away. Then she tells herself "good job".

Sophie ate her first Oreo cookie at Grandma's house

Sophie also enjoyed her first fast food hamburger at Wendy's.

3 comments:

Mom/Paula/Grandma P said...

So cute! Hope you're all enjoying the new house. I look forward to seeing it.

Mandy said...

An Minni loves Sophie! Tell her I'll call her later to sing about the turtle.

Anjanette said...

Wow that sounds super busy. Sophie is so smart and such a cutie. Good luck with the repairs!